1. The view of Mont Blanc after weeks of cloud cover.
2. The first snowdrop pushing its persistent little head through the snow.
3. Asking the time on a dandelion clock.
4. Lying back on freshly-mowed grass and naming the clouds, what their shapes remind us of.
5. My sons' smiles, bursting with pride, as they show me their latest Lego creation.
6. Long dinners with friends, with lively debates and much laughter.
7. Finding myself alone on a ski run, nothing but soft whoosh on the snow as I speed and swoop.
8. Finding a book I haven't read by a favourite author on a friend's bookshelf.
9. Reading the Moomins to my children as a bedtime story and hearing them quote 'Bless my tail!' to each other.
10. Catching up with an old friend whom you haven't seen in years, and realizing you still share so many thoughts and feelings.
Funny to think that, other than the skiing, nothing else on this list costs any money.