1. Write a piece for Rookie Mag every month. Hope one of them gets published eventually. [LATER NOTE; such a fail. ugh]
2. Change someone for the better. [HOPE THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY]
3. Say "I love you to someone" and mean it. [EH, this doesn't determine you're self worth.]
4. Stop being scared of who you really are. [DONE]
5. Quit falling for boys so fast and hard. [GETTING BETTER]
6. Be a raw vegan for at least two weeks. [AFTER EASTER BREAK]
7. Read more. [NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!]
8. Go on a one month Facebook fast. [LENT]
9. Pay for the person behind you at the Throgs Neck Bridge toll booth.
10. Kiss a boy on the Highline. [NOT HAPPENING]
11. Befriend someone in a NYC park.
12. Skateboard in Brooklyn.
13. Go to an indie bands concert alone, make friends there, or try to at least.
14. Learn how to do a handstand on your skateboard. [UGH]
15. Camp out on the beach one night. [does falling asleep on your summer best friends shoulder wrapped up in a blanket until 3 am count? yes.]
16. Pull an all nighter wandering a city.
17. Learn how to do 270's out off boxes. [WAY HARDER THAN YOU THOUGHT]
18. Quit trying to figure everything out; LET GO FOR ONCE. [you suck at this shannon]
19. Go to the set of Girls and do anything you can to meet Lena Dunham. [THEY STOPPED FILMING]
20. Find a city that means a lot to you; get 10 bucks in coins and scatter them on the streets one night.
21. Be kinder to yourself. [ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS]