1. Write a piece for Rookie Mag every month. Hope one of them gets published eventually. [LATER NOTE; such a fail. ugh]
2. Change someone for the better.
3. Say "I love you to someone" and mean it.
4. Stop being scared of who you really are.
5. Quit falling for boys so fast and hard.
6. Be a raw vegan for at least two weeks.
7. Read more. [NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!]
8. Go on a one month Facebook fast.
9. Pay for the person behind you at the Throgs Neck Bridge toll booth.
10. Kiss a boy on the Highline.
11. Befriend someone in a NYC park.
12. Skateboard in Brooklyn.
13. Go to an indie bands concert alone, make friends there, or try to at least.
14. Learn how to do a handstand on your skateboard.
15. Camp out on the beach one night. [does falling asleep on your summer best friends shoulder wrapped up in a blanket until 3 am count? yes.]
16. Pull an all nighter wandering a city.
17. Learn how to do 270's out off boxes.
18. Quit trying to figure everything out; LET GO FOR ONCE. [you suck at this shannon]
19. Go to the set of Girls and do anything you can to meet Lena Dunham.
20. Find a city that means a lot to you; get 10 bucks in coins and scatter them on the streets one night.
21. Be kinder to yourself.